It’s Time for You to Have
The Home of
There’s a common misconception that a beautiful garden and a handsome home comes at a heavy cost. Here at Affordable Comfort, we prove that you don’t need to splash the cash to have a home that makes people go “oooh!”
We believe that a house should be a home. A sanctuary to leave the troubles of the outside world behind and relax, let us show you how to make that happen.
How to grow your own food and set up your garden for parties of moments of solitude…and how to maintain your garden for all seasons.
We can advise you from beginner to expert level DIY projects in and around your house and garden.
Furnishing and decorating your room can be a little intimidating, hopefully our experienced tips and tricks can make it easier and more fun for you.
Amy Markite here, that’s right, folks… I’m a lady who DIYs! As a child, my dad was my best friend (he still is) and I’d follow him around the house and garden, helping him put things together, paint rooms and I’ve never been scared to get my hands dirty.
Some of Our
Want a garden pretty enough to watch sunsets, but also spacious enough to host BBQs? Need some DIY help for your furniture, or feng shui for your bedroom? We’ve got you covered.
- 6 Ways to Soundproof Your Home TheatreSoundproofing a home theatre is a smart move. Not only will it make your movie watching experience that much better, it’ll also stop noise from travelling to other rooms of …
- The best color combinations for a baby’s roomWhen you think about it, decorating your baby’s room is a bigger responsibility than it might initially seem. After all, you have no idea what their color preferences are; they …
- Everything you need to know about Gardening with Alkaline Soil!If you take a look at Perth’s soil composition, it’s hard to ignore the massive impact soil pH levels have on the types of plants that grow in our region. …
- Dewalt Cordless Circular Saw with BatteryDewalt cordless circular saw is a professional tool for working with materials such as wood or metal. It also works great with composite materials, plastic or drywall. Thanks to the …
- Designing a multifunctional kitchenIn the chaos of family life, the kitchen is typically a central hub in which to catch up, prepare food, and watch the kids all at the same time. While …
- How to Redesign Your Garden on a Budget:Having a lovely and beautiful is something everybody wants however commonly it is seen as an expensive job to redesign your garden. However, we have a way where you can …