It’s Time for You to Have
The Home of
There’s a common misconception that a beautiful garden and a handsome home comes at a heavy cost. Here at Affordable Comfort, we prove that you don’t need to splash the cash to have a home that makes people go “oooh!”
We believe that a house should be a home. A sanctuary to leave the troubles of the outside world behind and relax, let us show you how to make that happen.
How to grow your own food and set up your garden for parties of moments of solitude…and how to maintain your garden for all seasons.
We can advise you from beginner to expert level DIY projects in and around your house and garden.
Furnishing and decorating your room can be a little intimidating, hopefully our experienced tips and tricks can make it easier and more fun for you.
Amy Markite here, that’s right, folks… I’m a lady who DIYs! As a child, my dad was my best friend (he still is) and I’d follow him around the house and garden, helping him put things together, paint rooms and I’ve never been scared to get my hands dirty.
Some of Our
Want a garden pretty enough to watch sunsets, but also spacious enough to host BBQs? Need some DIY help for your furniture, or feng shui for your bedroom? We’ve got you covered.
- How to Redesign Your Garden on a Budget:Having a lovely and beautiful is something everybody wants however commonly it is seen as an expensive job to redesign your garden. However, we have a way where you can …
- What Is Shabby Chic? Everything You Need To Know About This Design TrendAs the world we live in continues to extol the virtues of consumerism and commercialism, many of us are starting to hanker after something that looks and feels a little …
- A How-To Guide to Repairing a Leaky RoofA roof is one of the most important parts of a house, and a leaky roof can be an expensive problem to fix. Fortunately, repairing a leaky roof doesn’t have …
- How to Effectively Prepare for Home EmergenciesNobody likes to think about the bad things that could happen to your home. Unfortunately, we do need to consider dangerous situations in order to effectively prepare for them. The …
- The Top 5 Blossoms to Add to Your GardenHave you been thinking about growing your flowers? There are numerous benefits to doing this. It helps manage the weeds in your backyard, it is a free fertilizer, and it’s …
- DIY: TIPS ON HOW TO PAINT YOUR WOODEN FENCECreating the perfect fence is a key part of making your home look great. To keep a wooden fence looking as good as new and protect it from the elements, …